Are you sure your business is mitigating all risks and insuring for them?
Large scale Australian and international businesses often face complex global risk exposures. The delivery of advanced and comprehensive insurance and risk management solutions is paramount to ongoing operations.
Our corporate broking team has extensive experience in designing, marketing and managing highly complex insurance programs for Australian and multinational corporations.
The Finsura Corporate team manages broking the risk, risk management, enquiries and claims. This means that you receive personal and knowledgeable service on each account.
Each team member has, on average, fifteen years’ experience in servicing Australia’s largest and most diverse industries. We understand that getting the right program is vital to your firms stability and success.
From the first call, the team will proactively work with you to understand the business exposures, research the client’s business and deliver a customised insurance and risk management program.
In the event of a claim, the claims officer is fully responsible for the claim from start to finish. If a loss occurs our claims officer will arrange the appropriate meetings (including site visits if required) to ensure the process is active and to help mitigate any further risks.
Here are some of key insurances you should consider to make sure you’re getting the right coverage for your circumstances.
- Property & assets: In the event of loss of, or damage to, your commercial buildings, contents, plant, equipment, stock or motor fleet, it’s important you have the right cover if an unfortunate event happens.
- Liability: Business is filled with risks, most of which can be successfully mitigated. Yet occasionally, things can go wrong and company owners, board members, officers or employees can be held accountable. In extreme cases, companies can go out of business and people face bankruptcy due to the costs involved in protecting themselves from liability claims.
- Workers’ compensation: Most employers must provide workers compensation insurance, which covers the cost of an employee being unable to work if they become injured or ill during their work. The benefit is designed to help these employees cover medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and loss of earnings. Each state and territory has its own scheme, which is governed independently. Navigating this complex area can be time consuming and daunting. Finsura can help.
- Financial Planning & Risk: Personal and business needs are constantly evolving. Whether its life insurance, retirement planning or an investment plan needed, our qualified team will design a plan that suits you and your business.
- Business Finance: Don’t let financing hold you back from your purchase. Finsura has partnered with Valiant to offer a variety of tailored business & asset finance solutions.. Easily compare business loan rates, terms & fees with over 70+ lenders for free!
Call us today to arrange a meeting with our Risk Advisors or go to finsura-corporate.com.au
We can help you get the right cover, at the right price across a number of areas
Why choose Finsura?
As your insurance broker we understand the fine print, so you know exactly what you’re signing up for. To get the right coverage, talk to our experts in business insurance. Finsura can help you:
- find the best insurance cover for your needs
- review cover from the broadest range of insurers
- manage insurance claims for a better chance of success
Contact us today to find our more. Call us on 1800 252 712 to speak to an adviser or request a quote online.