Helping employees manage work-related illness or injury
Most employers must provide workers compensation insurance, which covers the cost of an employee being unable to work if they become injured or ill during their work. The benefit is designed to help these employees cover medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and loss of earnings.
Our services have been developed in consultation with employers, insurers, legal and rehabilitation providers enabling us to provide quality products at minimal cost.
We can help you with
We provide ongoing support to the employer providing advice on complex scenarios that arise from workers compensation. We also provide claims management services to save you time and hassle. We also offer leading return to work services to get employees back to work as efficiently as possible reducing the impact to your business.
We advise employers on what processes or practices are required to ensure you meet legal requirements; as well as providing software to enhance business and staff practices. We organise individual or group training in all aspects of workers compensation, this service will be supported by legal experts willing to give you their insights into a complex system that will ultimately benefit your business requirements.
Our claims managers understand the scope and limitations of workers compensation claims. Our experience allows us to get you the best possible outcome. If you were to contact an insurer directly your outcome may be very different as we’re acting on your behalf whereas the Insurer acts on behalf of work cover.
Ongoing reviews of the employer’s portfolio, looking at trends, concerns and opportunities. Reviewing the structure of the premium currently and ensuring further opportunities aren’t missed. In NSW, QLD, VIC and SA the pricing is the same but your claims experience factors into the total cost of your premium. Effective claims management and early intervention goes a long way to helping employers keeping their cost down and workers back to work within expected timeframes.
Our workers compensation services takes pressure off your HR department allowing for reduced administration costs, reduced claims pay outs in turn reducing premium loadings, compliant procedures, training, support and expert advice.
What does it cost?
Costs will be determined by the size of your business and your service level requirements. The benefits far outweigh the costs as our services will allow you to reduce your time on managing claims and reduce the cost of workers compensation to your business through preventative initiatives. Contact us to get a quote today.
Let us help you make the complex simple:
- Each state and territory has its own scheme, which is governed independently. If your business operates across the country, you will need to insure your employees according to the state or territory that they’re based in.
- Premiums are normally calculated using the amount you pay in wages, the industry in which your business operates and whether you’ve made any claims in the past.
- Getting the right policies in place is just the first step. Managing claims effectively is also crucial to ensure losses are minimised or avoided where possible and to ensure all parties are treated fairly.
- Navigating this complex area can be time consuming and daunting. Finsura can help.
We can help you get the right cover, at the right price across a number of areas
Why choose Finsura?
As your insurance broker we understand the fine print, so you know exactly what you’re signing up for. To get the right coverage, talk to our experts in business insurance. Finsura can help you:
- find the best insurance cover for your needs
- review cover from the broadest range of insurers
- manage insurance claims for a better chance of success
Contact us today to find our more. Call us on 1800 252 712 to speak to an adviser or request a quote online.